Assisted Living Facilities in Richmond, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Richmond, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Richmond elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Richmond, IN directly and in the immediate area of Wayne County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Richmond, Indiana, you may find Friends Fellowship Community, located at 2030 Chester Blvd in the 47374 zip code area in Wayne County. Friends Fellowship Community provides assistance to senior citizens living in Richmond who require help with bathing, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Friends Fellowship Community includes services like: private apartments, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Golden Living Center - Golden Rule is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Richmond, Indiana. It has a total of 170 assisted living apartments. Golden Living Center - Golden Rule can be found at 2330 Straight Line Pike, in the 47374 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Wayne County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Golden Living Center - Golden Rule include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 900 South A Street, inside 47374 zip code area, Senior Suites At The Leland provides assisted senior living in Richmond, IN to 55 and over adults who live in Wayne County. Senior Suites At The Leland accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 109 Wayne County residents.
Forest Park Health Campus is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2401 S L St, 47374 zip code. Up to 112 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Wayne County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Forest Park Health Campus. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Golden Living Center - Richmond provides assisted living in Wayne county, Indiana. It offers a total of 122 private studio and one-bedroom suites for retirees. Golden Living Center - Richmond is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any elderly adults living in Richmond, IN and Wayne County. Golden Living Center - Richmond is located at 1042 Oak Dr, 47374.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Richmond, Indiana, Rosebud Village is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 110 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 18-000135-1. Rosebud Village provides assisted living services not just to Richmond residents, but also to all Wayne County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Heritage House Of Richmond, an assisted living facility in Richmond, Indiana located at 2070 Chester Blvd, 47374 zip code area. It includes services like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and daily social activities. Heritage House Of Richmond offers assisted living in Wayne County to a maximum of 87 elderly adults.
Springs Of Richmond provides assisted living care in Wayne County to up to 70 retirees at a time. Springs Of Richmond is situated at 400 Industries Road in the 47374 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides services like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, grooming and beauty services and all-inclusive dining.
Arbor Trace Health & Living Community, located at 3701 Hodgin Rd, Richmond, Indiana, 47374 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Wayne County and nearby areas. Arbor Trace Health & Living Community has a maximum capacity of 161 assisted living apartments. A few of its amenities include medication set-up and reminders, transportation to appointments and health and fitness activities on a daily basis.
Brookdale Richmond is an assisted living facility in Richmond, Indiana, providing services and care to 55 and older adults who require help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. If you are looking for assisted living in Wayne County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Brookdale Richmond. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 56 assisted living apartments.
1 More Facilities in Wayne County, IN
While looking for assisted living care in Centerville, Indiana, you will likely come across Ambassador Healthcare, located at 705 E Main St in the 47330 zip code area in Wayne County. Ambassador Healthcare helps seniors living in Centerville who need help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Ambassador Healthcare includes services such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Richmond, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Richmond area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Richmond senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Richmond blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wayne County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Richmond, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Richmond, Indiana
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LAGRANGE, IN
- Assisted Living in MERRILLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in KNOX, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in AVON, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNSTER, IN
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, IN
- Assisted Living in FISHERS, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in NORTH MANCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in Starke County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vermillion County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Rush County, IN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Richmond:
If your loved one lives in Richmond and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Richmond, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007