Assisted Living Facilities in GREENFIELD, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near GREENFIELD, Indiana. All GREENFIELD assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including both senior living and assisted living communities in GREENFIELD, IN.
While looking for assisted living in Greenfield, Indiana, you will likely find Crownpointe Of Greenfield, located at 831 Swope Street in the 46140 zip code area in Hancock County. Crownpointe Of Greenfield provides assistance to elderly adults living in Greenfield who are searching for help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Crownpointe Of Greenfield includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Greenfield Healthcare Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Greenfield, Indiana. It has a total of 197 assisted living units. Greenfield Healthcare Center can be found at 200 Green Meadows Dr, in the 46140 zip code area. It provides help to 55+ adults living in Hancock County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, functional mobility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Greenfield Healthcare Center include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 5430 W Us 40, inside 46140 zip code area, Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center offers assisted senior living in Greenfield, IN to older adults who reside in Hancock County. Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Hancock County residents.
Golden Living Center - Brandywine is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 745 N Swope St, 46140 zip code. Up to 128 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Hancock County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Golden Living Center - Brandywine. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Springhurst Health Campus provides senior living in Hancock county, Indiana. It offers a total of 135 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Springhurst Health Campus is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any retired adults living in Greenfield, IN and Hancock County. Springhurst Health Campus is located at 628 N Meridian Rd, 46140.
2 More Facilities in Hancock County, IN
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Mccordsville, Indiana, Mccordsville Senior Living is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 150 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 17-013847-2. Mccordsville Senior Living offers assisted living services not just to Mccordsville residents, but also to all Hancock County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Pleasant View Lodge, an assisted living facility in Mccordsville, Indiana located at 7476 W Lane Rd, 46055 zip code area. It includes amenities like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, weekly laundry service and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Pleasant View Lodge offers assisted living in Hancock County to a maximum of 48 retired adults.
Assisted living facilities near GREENFIELD, Indiana
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, IN
- Assisted Living in KOKOMO, IN
- Assisted Living in HANOVER, IN
- Assisted Living in TELL CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in GARY, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in NEWBURGH, IN
- Assisted Living in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NORTH MANCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in RUSHVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SOUTH BEND, IN
- Assisted Living in FISHERS, IN
- Assisted Living in LOOGOOTEE, IN
- Assisted Living in MERRILLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Orange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007