Assisted Living Facilities in Greenfield, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Greenfield, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Greenfield elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Greenfield, IN directly and in the immediate area of Hancock County.
While looking for assisted living in Greenfield, Indiana, you may come across Springhurst Health Campus, situated at 628 N Meridian Rd in the 46140 zip code area in Hancock County. Springhurst Health Campus helps senior citizens living in Greenfield who need aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Springhurst Health Campus includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Golden Living Center - Brandywine is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Greenfield, Indiana. It has a total of 128 assisted living units. Golden Living Center - Brandywine can be found at 745 N Swope St, in the 46140 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Hancock County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Golden Living Center - Brandywine include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 200 Green Meadows Dr, inside 46140 zip code area, Greenfield Healthcare Center provides assisted senior living in Greenfield, IN to seniors who live in Hancock County. Greenfield Healthcare Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 197 Hancock County residents.
Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center is a pet friendly senior living community located at 5430 W Us 40, 46140 zip code. Up to 60 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Hancock County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Sugar Creek Rehabilitation And Convalescent Center. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Crownpointe Of Greenfield provides senior assisted living in Hancock county, Indiana. It offers a total of 63 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Crownpointe Of Greenfield is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Greenfield, IN and Hancock County. Crownpointe Of Greenfield is located at 831 Swope Street, 46140.
2 More Facilities in Hancock County, IN
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Mccordsville, Indiana, Pleasant View Lodge is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 48 assisted living units and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 18-000477-1. Pleasant View Lodge offers assisted living services not only to Mccordsville older adults, but also to all Hancock County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Mccordsville Senior Living, an assisted living community in Mccordsville, Indiana located at 6311 W Cr 900 N, 46055 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily social activities. Mccordsville Senior Living provides assisted living in Hancock County to a maximum of 150 senior citizens.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Greenfield, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Greenfield area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Greenfield senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Greenfield blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hancock County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Greenfield, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Greenfield, Indiana
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in BERNE, IN
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CARLISLE, IN
- Assisted Living in FISHERS, IN
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in MADISON, IN
- Assisted Living in FERDINAND, IN
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in MARION, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MIDDLETOWN, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, IN
- Assisted Living in Whitley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Orange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Greenfield:
If your loved one lives in Greenfield and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Greenfield, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007