Assisted Living Facilities in Kokomo, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Kokomo, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Kokomo elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Kokomo, IN directly and in the immediate area of Howard County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Kokomo, Indiana, you may find North Woods Village, located at 2233 W Jefferson St in the 46901 zip code area in Howard County. North Woods Village assists retired adults living in Kokomo who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. North Woods Village includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Wellbrooke Of Kokomo is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Kokomo, Indiana. It has a total of 108 assisted living units. Wellbrooke Of Kokomo can be found at 2200 South Dixon Road, in the 46902 zip code area. It provides assistance to retired adults living in Howard County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Wellbrooke Of Kokomo include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie nights and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 329 W Rainbow Dr, inside 46901 zip code area, Primrose Retirement Community Of Kokomo provides senior assisted living in Kokomo, IN to older adults who live in Howard County. Primrose Retirement Community Of Kokomo accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 136 Howard County residents.
Wellington At Kokomo is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 2800 S Dixon Rd, 46902 zip code. Up to 138 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Howard County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Wellington At Kokomo. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Waterford Place Health Campus provides senior assisted living in Howard county, Indiana. It offers a total of 152 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Waterford Place Health Campus is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Kokomo, IN and Howard County. Waterford Place Health Campus is situated at 800 St Joseph Dr, 46901.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Kokomo, Indiana, Kokomo Healthcare Center is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 131 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 18-000127-1. Kokomo Healthcare Center offers assisted living services not only to Kokomo senior citizens, but also to all Howard County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Aperion Care Kokomo, an assisted living facility in Kokomo, Indiana located at 3518 S Lafountain St, 46902 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Aperion Care Kokomo provides assisted living in Howard County to a maximum of 105 elderly adults.
Kokomo Place provides assisted living services in Howard County to up to 56 older adults at a time. Kokomo Place is located at 3025 W Sycamore St in the 46901 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes services like apartment and community maintenance, barbershop and salon services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Golden Living Center - Sycamore Village, located at 2905 W Sycamore St, Kokomo, Indiana, 46901 provides assisted living for 55+ adults residing in Howard County and surrounding areas. Golden Living Center - Sycamore Village has a total capacity of 110 assisted living apartments. A few of its amenities include help with managing medication, transportation to appointments and health and fitness classes.
2 More Facilities in Howard County, IN
Century Villa Health Care is an assisted living facility in Greentown, Indiana, providing services and care to 55 and older adults who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Howard County with trained staff available 24/7, do not overlook Century Villa Health Care. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 84 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Greentown, Indiana, you will likely come across Century Fields Retirement Community Lp, situated at 825 N Meridian St in the 46936 zip code area in Howard County. Century Fields Retirement Community Lp helps 55 and over adults living in Greentown who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Century Fields Retirement Community Lp includes services like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Kokomo, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Kokomo area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Kokomo senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Kokomo blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Howard County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Kokomo, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Kokomo, Indiana
- Assisted Living in DEMOTTE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in FRANKFORT, IN
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in SALEM, IN
- Assisted Living in MCCORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in WINAMAC, IN
- Assisted Living in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in FERDINAND, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaGrange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Kokomo:
If your loved one lives in Kokomo and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Kokomo, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007