Assisted Living Facilities in Greentown, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Greentown, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Greentown elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Greentown, IN directly and in the immediate area of Howard County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Greentown, Indiana, you may come across Century Villa Health Care, located at 705 N Meridian St in the 46936 zip code area in Howard County. Century Villa Health Care provides assistance to elderly adults living in Greentown who require help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Century Villa Health Care includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Century Fields Retirement Community Lp is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Greentown, Indiana. It has a total of 84 assisted living apartments. Century Fields Retirement Community Lp can be found at 825 N Meridian St, in the 46936 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Howard County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Century Fields Retirement Community Lp include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and trained caregivers always available.
9 More Facilities in Howard County, IN
Situated at 2905 W Sycamore St, inside 46901 zip code area, Golden Living Center - Sycamore Village offers senior assisted living in Kokomo, IN to retired adults who live in Howard County. Golden Living Center - Sycamore Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 110 Howard County residents.
Primrose Retirement Community Of Kokomo is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 329 W Rainbow Dr, 46901 zip code. Up to 136 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Howard County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Primrose Retirement Community Of Kokomo. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Aperion Care Kokomo provides assisted living in Howard county, Indiana. It offers a total of 105 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Aperion Care Kokomo is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any older adults living in Kokomo, IN and Howard County. Aperion Care Kokomo is located at 3518 S Lafountain St, 46902.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Kokomo, Indiana, Wellbrooke Of Kokomo is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 108 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 17-013153-1. Wellbrooke Of Kokomo offers assisted living services not only to Kokomo older adults, but also to all Howard County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Waterford Place Health Campus, an assisted living community in Kokomo, Indiana located at 800 St Joseph Dr, 46901 zip code area. It includes services like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, help with laundry and daily entertainment. Waterford Place Health Campus provides assisted living in Howard County to a maximum of 152 seniors.
Kokomo Place provides senior assisted living in Howard County to up to 56 elderly adults at a time. Kokomo Place is situated at 3025 W Sycamore St in the 46901 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers amenities like apartment upkeep and maintenance services, grooming and beauty services and 3 meals and snacks.
North Woods Village, located at 2233 W Jefferson St, Kokomo, Indiana, 46901 provides assisted living for retired adults residing in Howard County and nearby areas. North Woods Village has a maximum capacity of 164 assisted living residences. Some of its amenities include medication management, transportation and daily physical fitness activities.
Kokomo Healthcare Center is an assisted living facility in Kokomo, Indiana, providing care and services to retirees who require help with showering, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are searching for assisted living in Howard County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Kokomo Healthcare Center. Its full capacity is 131 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Kokomo, Indiana, you will likely come across Wellington At Kokomo, located at 2800 S Dixon Rd in the 46902 zip code area in Howard County. Wellington At Kokomo assists seniors living in Kokomo who need aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Wellington At Kokomo includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Greentown, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Greentown area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Greentown senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Greentown blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Howard County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Greentown, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Greentown, Indiana
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in FORT WAYNE, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in NEWBURGH, IN
- Assisted Living in KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SALEM, IN
- Assisted Living in LOOGOOTEE, IN
- Assisted Living in MCCORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNSTER, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CARLISLE, IN
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Owen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, IN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007