Assisted Living Facilities in Clay County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Clay County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Clay County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living in Brazil, Indiana, you may come across Exceptional Living Center Of Brazil, located at 501 S Murphy Ave in the 47834 zip code area in Clay County. Exceptional Living Center Of Brazil assists 55 and over adults living in Brazil who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Exceptional Living Center Of Brazil includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Cloverleaf Of Knightsville is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Knightsville, Indiana. It has a total of 102 assisted living units. Cloverleaf Of Knightsville can be found at 9325 N Crawford St, in the 47857 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Clay County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Cloverleaf Of Knightsville include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 1941 W Us Highway 40, inside 47834 zip code area, Villas Of Holly Brook Indiana provides assisted senior living in Brazil, IN to senior citizens who reside in Clay County. Villas Of Holly Brook Indiana accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 93 Clay County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Clay County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Clay County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Clay County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Clay County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Clay County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Clay County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007