Assisted Living Facilities in Vermillion County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Vermillion County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Vermillion County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living in Clinton, Indiana, you will likely come across Vermillion Convalescent Center, located at 1705 S Main St in the 47842 zip code area in Vermillion County. Vermillion Convalescent Center provides assistance to senior citizens living in Clinton who require aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Vermillion Convalescent Center includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Clinton Gardens is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Clinton, Indiana. It has a total of 100 assisted living apartments. Clinton Gardens can be found at 375 S 11th St, in the 47842 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Vermillion County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Clinton Gardens include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and trained staff available 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Vermillion County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Vermillion County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Vermillion County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Vermillion County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Vermillion County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Vermillion County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Vermillion County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Vermillion County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Vermillion County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Vermillion County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007