Assisted Living Facilities in Hanover, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Hanover, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Hanover elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hanover, IN directly and in the immediate area of Jefferson County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Hanover, Indiana, you will likely find Thornton Terrace Health Campus, located at 188 Thornton Rd in the 47243 zip code area in Jefferson County. Thornton Terrace Health Campus provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Hanover who require help with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Thornton Terrace Health Campus includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Hanover Nursing Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Hanover, Indiana. It has a total of 137 assisted living apartments. Hanover Nursing Center can be found at 410 W Lagrange Rd, in the 47243 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Jefferson County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Hanover Nursing Center include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
4 More Facilities in Jefferson County, IN
Situated at 120 Presbyterian Ave, inside 47250 zip code area, River Terrace Health Campus provides senior assisted living in Madison, IN to senior citizens who reside in Jefferson County. River Terrace Health Campus accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 89 Jefferson County residents.
Hickory Creek At Madison is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 1945 Cragmont St, 47250 zip code. Up to 36 older adults who need a personal care home in Jefferson County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Hickory Creek At Madison. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Jewel Place provides assisted living in Jefferson county, Indiana. It offers a total of 47 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Jewel Place is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Madison, IN and Jefferson County. Jewel Place is situated at 607 Virginia Ave, 47250.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Madison, Indiana, Waters Of Clifty Falls is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 138 assisted living apartments and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 17-000116-1. Waters Of Clifty Falls provides assisted living services not only to Madison residents, but also to all Jefferson County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hanover, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hanover area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hanover senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hanover blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jefferson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hanover, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Hanover, Indiana
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in ELKHART, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in NORTH MANCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in AVON, IN
- Assisted Living in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in KOKOMO, IN
- Assisted Living in NOBLESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SELLERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENTOWN, IN
- Assisted Living in Starke County, IN
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Orange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Spencer County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007