Assisted Living Facilities in Greensburg, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Greensburg, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Greensburg elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Greensburg, IN directly and in the immediate area of Decatur County.
While looking for assisted living services in Greensburg, Indiana, you may find Hickory Creek At Greensburg, situated at 1620 N Lincoln St in the 47240 zip code area in Decatur County. Hickory Creek At Greensburg provides help to 55+ adults living in Greensburg who require assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Hickory Creek At Greensburg includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Morning Breeze Retirement Community And Healthcare is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Greensburg, Indiana. It has a total of 86 assisted living apartments. Morning Breeze Retirement Community And Healthcare can be found at 950 N Lakeview Dr, in the 47240 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Decatur County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Morning Breeze Retirement Community And Healthcare include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 1021 E Central Ave, inside 47240 zip code area, Arbor Grove Village offers assisted living in Greensburg, IN to retirees who reside in Decatur County. Arbor Grove Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 83 Decatur County residents.
Crown Pointe Senior Living Community is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 1034 Crown Pointe Blvd, 47240 zip code. Up to 43 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Decatur County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Crown Pointe Senior Living Community. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Heritage House Of Greensburg provides assisted senior living in Decatur county, Indiana. It offers a total of 100 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Heritage House Of Greensburg is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Greensburg, IN and Decatur County. Heritage House Of Greensburg is situated at 410 Park Rd, 47240.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Greensburg, Indiana, Aspen Place Health Campus is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 103 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 17-012854-1. Aspen Place Health Campus provides assisted living services not just to Greensburg residents, but also to all Decatur County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Greensburg, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Greensburg area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Greensburg senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Greensburg blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Decatur County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Greensburg, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Greensburg, Indiana
- Assisted Living in NORTH MANCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in TERRE HAUTE, IN
- Assisted Living in PERU, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in DEMOTTE, IN
- Assisted Living in CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in RUSHVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MCCORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BATESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007