Assisted Living Facilities in Zionsville, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Zionsville, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Zionsville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Zionsville, IN directly and in the immediate area of Boone County.
While looking for assisted living care in Zionsville, Indiana, you will likely come across Hearth At Tudor Gardens, situated at 11755 N Michigan Rd in the 46077 zip code area in Boone County. Hearth At Tudor Gardens provides assistance to retired adults living in Zionsville who need assistance with showering, dressing, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Hearth At Tudor Gardens includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Zionsville Meadows is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Zionsville, Indiana. It has a total of 287 assisted living units. Zionsville Meadows can be found at 675 S Ford Rd, in the 46077 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Boone County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Zionsville Meadows include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and flexible visiting hours.
6 More Facilities in Boone County, IN
Located at 301 W Essex St, inside 46052 zip code area, Essex Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living in Lebanon, IN to senior citizens who reside in Boone County. Essex Nursing And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 38 Boone County residents.
Crownpointe Of Lebanon is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 610 Crownpointe Drive, 46052 zip code. Up to 63 older adults who want a personal care home in Boone County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Crownpointe Of Lebanon. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Waters Of Lebanon provides senior assisted living in Boone county, Indiana. It offers a total of 64 private studio and one-bedroom suites for older adults. Waters Of Lebanon is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55+ adults living in Lebanon, IN and Boone County. Waters Of Lebanon is situated at 1585 Perry Worth Rd, 46052.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Lebanon, Indiana, Signature Healthcare At Parkwood is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 138 assisted living apartments and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 17-000468-1. Signature Healthcare At Parkwood provides assisted living services not just to Lebanon older adults, but also to all Boone County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Homewood Health Campus, an assisted living facility in Lebanon, Indiana located at 2494 N Lebanon St, 46052 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, weekly laundry service and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Homewood Health Campus offers assisted living in Boone County to a maximum of 107 senior citizens.
Witham Extended Care provides assisted living in Boone County to up to 18 senior citizens at a time. Witham Extended Care is situated at 2605 N Lebanon Street in the 46052 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers amenities like apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and all-inclusive dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Zionsville, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Zionsville area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Zionsville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Zionsville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Boone County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Zionsville, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Zionsville, Indiana
- Assisted Living in SPENCER, IN
- Assisted Living in NORTH MANCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, IN
- Assisted Living in FORT WAYNE, IN
- Assisted Living in LA PORTE, IN
- Assisted Living in TERRE HAUTE, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CARLISLE, IN
- Assisted Living in FISHERS, IN
- Assisted Living in MARION, IN
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, IN
- Assisted Living in SALEM, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Starke County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko County, IN
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Zionsville:
If your loved one lives in Zionsville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Zionsville, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007