Assisted Living Facilities in Grant County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Grant County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Grant County, IN area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Marion, Indiana, you will likely come across Miller's Merry Manor, located at 505 N Bradner Ave in the 46952 zip code area in Grant County. Miller's Merry Manor helps retired adults living in Marion who need aid with showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Miller's Merry Manor includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
University Nursing Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Upland, Indiana. It has a total of 75 assisted living apartments. University Nursing Center can be found at 1564 S University Blvd, in the 46989 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Grant County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at University Nursing Center include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 2452 W Kem Rd, inside 46952 zip code area, Brookdale Marion offers senior assisted living in Marion, IN to 55+ adults who live in Grant County. Brookdale Marion accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 56 Grant County residents.
Marion Rehabilitation And Assisted Living Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 614 West 14th Street, 46953 zip code. Up to 107 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Grant County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Marion Rehabilitation And Assisted Living Center. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Wesleyan Health Care Center provides senior living in Grant county, Indiana. It offers a total of 185 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Wesleyan Health Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any retired adults living in Marion, IN and Grant County. Wesleyan Health Care Center is situated at 729 W 35th St, 46953.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Marion, Indiana, York Place is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 47 assisted living apartments and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 17-004028-1. York Place offers assisted living services not only to Marion senior citizens, but also to all Grant County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Twin City Health Care, an assisted living community in Gas City, Indiana located at 627 E North H Street, 46933 zip code area. It includes amenities such as comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, complimentary laundry services and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Twin City Health Care provides assisted living in Grant County to a maximum of 75 elderly adults.
Colonial Oaks Health Care Center provides senior assisted living in Grant County to up to 127 elderly adults at a time. Colonial Oaks Health Care Center is situated at 4725 S Colonial Oaks Dr in the 46953 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides services such as fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, grooming and beauty services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Grant County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Grant County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Grant County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Grant County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Grant County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Grant County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Grant County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Grant County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Grant County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007