Assisted Living Facilities in Knox County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Knox County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Knox County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Freelandville, Indiana, you will likely come across Freelandville Community Home, located at 310 W Carlisle St in the 47535 zip code area in Knox County. Freelandville Community Home provides help to 55 and older adults living in Freelandville who require help with showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Freelandville Community Home includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Oak Village is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Oaktown, Indiana. It has a total of 50 assisted living apartments. Oak Village can be found at 200 W Fourth St, in the 47561 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Knox County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Oak Village include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 1202 S 16th St, inside 47591 zip code area, Gentlecare Of Vincennes provides senior assisted living in Vincennes, IN to 55 and over adults who live in Knox County. Gentlecare Of Vincennes accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 60 Knox County residents.
Bridgepointe Health Campus is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 1900 College Ave, 47591 zip code. Up to 101 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Knox County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Bridgepointe Health Campus. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Lodge Of The Wabash provides senior living in Knox county, Indiana. It offers a total of 117 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Lodge Of The Wabash is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any older adults living in Vincennes, IN and Knox County. Lodge Of The Wabash is situated at 723 E Ramsey Rd, 47591.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Vincennes, Indiana, Willow Manor is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 170 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 18-000016-1. Willow Manor offers assisted living services not only to Vincennes senior citizens, but also to all Knox County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Knox County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Knox County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Knox County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Knox County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Knox County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Knox County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Knox County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Knox County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Knox County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007