Assisted Living Facilities in Ripley County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Ripley County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ripley County, IN area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Osgood, Indiana, you may find Manderley Health Care Center, situated at 806 S Buckeye St in the 47037 zip code area in Ripley County. Manderley Health Care Center provides assistance to senior citizens living in Osgood who require aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Manderley Health Care Center includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Assisted Living At Romweber Flats is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Batesville, Indiana. It has a total of 109 assisted living apartments. Assisted Living At Romweber Flats can be found at 123 South Depot Street, in the 47006 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Ripley County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Assisted Living At Romweber Flats include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 958 E Hwy 46, inside 47006 zip code area, Waters Of Batesville offers assisted senior living in Batesville, IN to 55 and over adults who reside in Ripley County. Waters Of Batesville accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 86 Ripley County residents.
Chateau Of Batesville is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 44 Chateau Blvd, 47006 zip code. Up to 67 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Ripley County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Chateau Of Batesville. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
St Andrews Health Campus provides assisted senior living in Ripley county, Indiana. It offers a total of 106 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. St Andrews Health Campus is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Batesville, IN and Ripley County. St Andrews Health Campus is situated at 1400 Lammers Pike, 47006.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Milan, Indiana, Ripley Crossing is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 140 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 17-000420-1. Ripley Crossing provides assisted living services not only to Milan older adults, but also to all Ripley County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ripley County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ripley County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ripley County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Ripley County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ripley County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Ripley County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Ripley County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Ripley County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Ripley County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007