Assisted Living Facilities in Blackford County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Blackford County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Blackford County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living services in Hartford City, Indiana, you will likely come across Crownpointe Of Hartford City, located at 100 Independence Parkway in the 47348 zip code area in Blackford County. Crownpointe Of Hartford City provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Hartford City who need help with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Crownpointe Of Hartford City includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Hartford City, Indiana. It has a total of 78 assisted living apartments. Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre can be found at 715 N Mill St, in the 47348 zip code area. It assists 55+ adults living in Blackford County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 0548 S 100 W, inside 47348 zip code area, Miller's Merry Manor offers senior assisted living in Hartford City, IN to elderly adults who live in Blackford County. Miller's Merry Manor accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 65 Blackford County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Blackford County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Blackford County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Blackford County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Blackford County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Blackford County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Blackford County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Blackford County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Blackford County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Blackford County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007