Assisted Living Facilities in Greene County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Greene County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Greene County, IN area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Linton, Indiana, you may come across Autumn Trace, located at 1150 N 1000 W in the 47441 zip code area in Greene County. Autumn Trace assists retired adults living in Linton who are searching for aid with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Autumn Trace includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Health Center At Glenburn Home is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Linton, Indiana. It has a total of 149 assisted living units. Health Center At Glenburn Home can be found at 618 W Glenburn Road, in the 47441 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Greene County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Health Center At Glenburn Home include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 1501 A St, inside 47441 zip code area, Linton Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides senior assisted living in Linton, IN to retirees who reside in Greene County. Linton Nursing And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 38 Greene County residents.
Good Samaritan Society Shakamak Retirement Community is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 800 E Ohio St, 47438 zip code. Up to 60 seniors who need a personal care home in Greene County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Good Samaritan Society Shakamak Retirement Community. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Lyons Health And Living Center provides assisted senior living in Greene county, Indiana. It offers a total of 82 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Lyons Health And Living Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Lyons, IN and Greene County. Lyons Health And Living Center is situated at 2417 S County Road 800 W, 47443.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Greene County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Greene County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Greene County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Greene County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Greene County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Greene County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Greene County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Greene County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Greene County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Greene County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007