Assisted Living Facilities in Shelby County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Shelby County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Shelby County, IN area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Morristown, Indiana, you will likely find Morristown Manor, located at 868 S Washington St in the 46161 zip code area in Shelby County. Morristown Manor helps retirees living in Morristown who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Morristown Manor includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Waldron Health And Rehab Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Waldron, Indiana. It has a total of 79 assisted living units. Waldron Health And Rehab Center can be found at 505 N Main St, in the 46182 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Shelby County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Waldron Health And Rehab Center include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 2216 N Riley Hwy, inside 46176 zip code area, Walker Place offers senior assisted living in Shelbyville, IN to retired adults who reside in Shelby County. Walker Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 47 Shelby County residents.
Ashford Place Health Campus is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 2200 N Riley Hwy, 46176 zip code. Up to 108 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Shelby County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Ashford Place Health Campus. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Especially Kidz Health & Rehab provides assisted living in Shelby county, Indiana. It offers a total of 130 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Especially Kidz Health & Rehab is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Shelbyville, IN and Shelby County. Especially Kidz Health & Rehab is located at 2325 S Miller St, 46176.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Shelbyville, Indiana, Heritage House Of Shelbyville is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 221 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 18-000009-1. Heritage House Of Shelbyville offers assisted living services not only to Shelbyville residents, but also to all Shelby County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Shelby County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Shelby County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Shelby County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Shelby County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Shelby County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Shelby County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Shelby County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Shelby County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Shelby County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007