Assisted Living Facilities in Wabash, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Wabash, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Wabash elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wabash, IN directly and in the immediate area of Wabash County.
While looking for assisted living in Wabash, Indiana, you will likely come across Vernon Health & Rehabilitation, situated at 1955 S Vernon St in the 46992 zip code area in Wabash County. Vernon Health & Rehabilitation helps elderly adults living in Wabash who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Vernon Health & Rehabilitation includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Wabash Bickford Cottage Opco is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Wabash, Indiana. It has a total of 33 assisted living apartments. Wabash Bickford Cottage Opco can be found at 3037 W Division Rd, in the 46992 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Wabash County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Wabash Bickford Cottage Opco include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 1900 N Alber St, inside 46992 zip code area, Miller's Merry Manor - Alber St offers assisted living in Wabash, IN to seniors who reside in Wabash County. Miller's Merry Manor - Alber St accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 84 Wabash County residents.
Wellbrooke Of Wabash is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 20 John Kissinger Drive, 46992 zip code. Up to 100 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Wabash County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Wellbrooke Of Wabash. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Autumn Ridge Rehabilitation Centre provides assisted senior living in Wabash county, Indiana. It offers a total of 75 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Autumn Ridge Rehabilitation Centre is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any 55+ adults living in Wabash, IN and Wabash County. Autumn Ridge Rehabilitation Centre is situated at 600 Washington Ave, 46992.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wabash, Indiana, Miller's Merry Manor is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 44 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 18-000578-1. Miller's Merry Manor provides assisted living services not only to Wabash senior citizens, but also to all Wabash County seniors.
3 More Facilities in Wabash County, IN
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Timbercrest Church Of The Brethren Home, an assisted living community in North Manchester, Indiana located at 2201 East St, 46962 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, help with laundry and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Timbercrest Church Of The Brethren Home offers assisted living in Wabash County to a maximum of 326 older adults.
Rolling Meadows Health Care Center provides assisted living care in Wabash County to up to 115 retired adults at a time. Rolling Meadows Health Care Center is situated at 604 Rennaker St in the 46940 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, barbershop and salon services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Peabody Retirement Community, located at 400 W Seventh St, North Manchester, Indiana, 46962 provides assisted living for elderly adults residing in Wabash County and surrounding areas. Peabody Retirement Community has a total capacity of 336 assisted living residences. A few of its services include help with managing medication, transportation to appointments and daily physical fitness activities.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wabash, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wabash area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wabash senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wabash blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wabash County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wabash, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Wabash, Indiana
- Assisted Living in KOKOMO, IN
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in VALPARAISO, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNSTER, IN
- Assisted Living in GARY, IN
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENCASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in CROWN POINT, IN
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in MOORESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Owen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Perry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wabash County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Orange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Wabash:
If your loved one lives in Wabash and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Wabash, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007