Assisted Living Facilities in Seymour, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Seymour, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Seymour elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Seymour, IN directly and in the immediate area of Jackson County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Seymour, Indiana, you will likely come across Covered Bridge Health Campus, located at 1675 W Tipton St in the 47274 zip code area in Jackson County. Covered Bridge Health Campus provides assistance to retirees living in Seymour who need help with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Covered Bridge Health Campus includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Lutheran Community Home is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Seymour, Indiana. It has a total of 161 assisted living units. Lutheran Community Home can be found at 111 W Church Ave, in the 47274 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Jackson County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Lutheran Community Home include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 707 S Jackson Park Dr, inside 47274 zip code area, Seymour Crossing offers assisted senior living in Seymour, IN to senior citizens who live in Jackson County. Seymour Crossing accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 115 Jackson County residents.
Seymour Place is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 2288 Nicholas Ct, 47274 zip code. Up to 47 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Jackson County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Seymour Place. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
1 More Facilities in Jackson County, IN
Hoosier Christian Village provides senior assisted living in Jackson county, Indiana. It offers a total of 97 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Hoosier Christian Village is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Brownstown, IN and Jackson County. Hoosier Christian Village is located at 621 S Sugar St, 47220.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Seymour, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Seymour area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Seymour senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Seymour blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jackson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Seymour, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Seymour, Indiana
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNSTER, IN
- Assisted Living in BLUFFTON, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in LAGRANGE, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in FISHERS, IN
- Assisted Living in JASPER, IN
- Assisted Living in SALEM, IN
- Assisted Living in MICHIGAN CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW HARMONY, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW ALBANY, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Noble County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
- Assisted Living in Orange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007