Assisted Living Facilities in Sellersburg, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Sellersburg, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Sellersburg elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Sellersburg, IN directly and in the immediate area of Clark County.
While looking for assisted living care in Sellersburg, Indiana, you may find Maple Manor Christian Home, situated at 643 W Utica St in the 47172 zip code area in Clark County. Maple Manor Christian Home provides help to 55+ adults living in Sellersburg who need help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Maple Manor Christian Home includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Sellersburg Healthcare Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Sellersburg, Indiana. It has a total of 110 assisted living apartments. Sellersburg Healthcare Center can be found at 7823 Old Hwy # 60, in the 47172 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Clark County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Sellersburg Healthcare Center include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 400 Hunter Station Road, inside 47172 zip code area, Clarksville Senior Living provides senior assisted living in Sellersburg, IN to older adults who reside in Clark County. Clarksville Senior Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 130 Clark County residents.
9 More Facilities in Clark County, IN
Clark Rehabilitation And Skilled Nursing Center is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 517 N Little League Blvd, 47129 zip code. Up to 83 seniors who want a personal care home in Clark County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Clark Rehabilitation And Skilled Nursing Center. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
River Crossing Assisted Living provides assisted senior living in Clark county, Indiana. It offers a total of 106 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. River Crossing Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Charlestown, IN and Clark County. River Crossing Assisted Living is situated at 2400 Market St, 47111.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Clarksville, Indiana, Riverview Village is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 130 assisted living units and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 18-000082-1. Riverview Village offers assisted living services not just to Clarksville residents, but also to all Clark County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Riverbend, an assisted living community in Jeffersonville, Indiana located at 2715 Charlestown Pike, 47130 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily entertainment. Riverbend offers assisted living in Clark County to a maximum of 114 senior citizens.
Westminster Village Kentuckiana is located at 2200 Greentree N in the 47129 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site hair salon and grooming services and gourmet dining.
Hillcrest Village, located at 203 Sparks Ave, Jeffersonville, Indiana, 47130 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Clark County and surrounding areas. Hillcrest Village has a maximum capacity of 149 assisted living residences. A few of its services include help with managing medication, shared and private transportation and programs for daily fitness.
Westminster Health Care Center is an assisted living facility in Clarksville, Indiana, providing care and housing to elderly adults who require help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. If you are searching for assisted living in Clark County with trained staff available 24/7, do not overlook Westminster Health Care Center.
While looking for assisted senior living in Clarksville, Indiana, you may come across Wedgewood Healthcare Center, located at 101 Potters Ln in the 47129 zip code area in Clark County. Wedgewood Healthcare Center provides help to 55+ adults living in Clarksville who need help with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Wedgewood Healthcare Center includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Windsor Ridge is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Jeffersonville, Indiana. It has a total of 47 assisted living units. Windsor Ridge can be found at 2700 Waters Edge Pkwy, in the 47130 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Clark County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Windsor Ridge include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Sellersburg, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Sellersburg area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Sellersburg senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Sellersburg blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Clark County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Sellersburg, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Sellersburg, Indiana
- Assisted Living in ELKHART, IN
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
- Assisted Living in BATESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, IN
- Assisted Living in NEWBURGH, IN
- Assisted Living in LINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in NOBLESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in DEMOTTE, IN
- Assisted Living in CARMEL, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Owen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Orange County, IN
- Assisted Living in Starke County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007