Assisted Living Facilities in Scott County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Scott County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Scott County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Scottsburg, Indiana, you will likely come across Lake Pointe Village, located at 545 W Moonglo Rd in the 47170 zip code area in Scott County. Lake Pointe Village provides help to retirees living in Scottsburg who are searching for help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Lake Pointe Village includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Hampton Oaks Health Campus is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Scottsburg, Indiana. It has a total of 97 assisted living units. Hampton Oaks Health Campus can be found at 966 N Wilson Rd, in the 47170 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Scott County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, functional mobility, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Hampton Oaks Health Campus include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 1350 N Todd Dr, inside 47170 zip code area, Waters Of Scottsburg offers assisted senior living in Scottsburg, IN to retirees who live in Scott County. Waters Of Scottsburg accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 99 Scott County residents.
Hickory Creek At Scottsburg is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1100 N Gardner Ave, 47170 zip code. Up to 36 seniors who need a personal care home in Scott County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Hickory Creek At Scottsburg. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Scott County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Scott County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Scott County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Scott County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Scott County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Scott County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
More assisted living options in Scott County, IN:
If your loved one lives in Scott County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Scott County, IN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007