Assisted Living Facilities in Marion, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Marion, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Marion elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Marion, IN directly and in the immediate area of Grant County.
While looking for assisted living services in Marion, Indiana, you may come across Marion Rehabilitation And Assisted Living Center, located at 614 West 14th Street in the 46953 zip code area in Grant County. Marion Rehabilitation And Assisted Living Center provides help to 55 and older adults living in Marion who need assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Marion Rehabilitation And Assisted Living Center includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Brookdale Marion is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Marion, Indiana. It has a total of 56 assisted living apartments. Brookdale Marion can be found at 2452 W Kem Rd, in the 46952 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Grant County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, functional mobility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Brookdale Marion include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 729 W 35th St, inside 46953 zip code area, Wesleyan Health Care Center offers assisted living in Marion, IN to senior citizens who live in Grant County. Wesleyan Health Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 185 Grant County residents.
Miller's Merry Manor is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 505 N Bradner Ave, 46952 zip code. Up to 200 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Grant County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Miller's Merry Manor. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Colonial Oaks Health Care Center provides assisted living in Grant county, Indiana. It offers a total of 127 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Colonial Oaks Health Care Center is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Marion, IN and Grant County. Colonial Oaks Health Care Center is situated at 4725 S Colonial Oaks Dr, 46953.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Marion, Indiana, York Place is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 47 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 17-004028-1. York Place provides assisted living services not just to Marion residents, but also to all Grant County residents.
2 More Facilities in Grant County, IN
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider University Nursing Center, an assisted living facility in Upland, Indiana located at 1564 S University Blvd, 46989 zip code area. It includes services like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, help with laundry and busy calendar of educational and social activities. University Nursing Center offers assisted living in Grant County to a maximum of 75 senior citizens.
Twin City Health Care provides senior assisted living in Grant County to up to 75 retired adults at a time. Twin City Health Care is situated at 627 E North H Street in the 46933 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site hair salon and grooming services and all-inclusive dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Marion, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Marion area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Marion senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Marion blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Grant County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Marion, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Marion, Indiana
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW CARLISLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NEWBURGH, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in MERRILLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in PLYMOUTH, IN
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vermillion County, IN
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Starke County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Marion:
If your loved one lives in Marion and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Marion, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007