Assisted Living Facilities in Middletown, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Middletown, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Middletown elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Middletown, IN directly and in the immediate area of Henry County.
While looking for assisted living services in Middletown, Indiana, you will likely find Middletown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 131 S 10th St in the 47356 zip code area in Henry County. Middletown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides help to older adults living in Middletown who are searching for aid with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Middletown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Miller's Merry Manor is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Middletown, Indiana. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Miller's Merry Manor can be found at 981 Beechwood Ave, in the 47356 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Henry County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Miller's Merry Manor include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and trained caregivers always available.
6 More Facilities in Henry County, IN
Located at 1023 N 20th St, inside 47362 zip code area, Heritage House Of New Castle provides assisted senior living in New Castle, IN to 55 and over adults who live in Henry County. Heritage House Of New Castle accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 95 Henry County residents.
Waters Of New Castle is a pet friendly senior living community located at 1000 N 16th St, 47362 zip code. Up to 66 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Henry County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Waters Of New Castle. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Center provides senior living in Henry county, Indiana. It offers a total of 117 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any senior citizens living in New Castle, IN and Henry County. Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Center is located at 990 N 16th St, 47362.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in New Castle, Indiana, Addison Place is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 47 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 17-004426-1. Addison Place offers assisted living services not only to New Castle senior citizens, but also to all Henry County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Glen Oaks Health Campus, an assisted living facility in New Castle, Indiana located at 601 W Cr 200 S, 47362 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily social activities. Glen Oaks Health Campus provides assisted living in Henry County to a maximum of 108 retired adults.
Hickory Creek At New Castle provides assisted living services in Henry County to up to 36 55 and older adults at a time. Hickory Creek At New Castle is located at 901 N 16th Street in the 47362 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes services such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, grooming and beauty services and all-inclusive dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Middletown, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Middletown area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Middletown senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Middletown blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Henry County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Middletown, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Middletown, Indiana
- Assisted Living in WESTFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in EVANSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in SALEM, IN
- Assisted Living in SPENCER, IN
- Assisted Living in KNOX, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in MICHIGAN CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IN
Additional assisted living options in Middletown:
If your loved one lives in Middletown and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Middletown, IN that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007