Assisted Living Facilities in Morgan County, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Morgan County, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Morgan County, IN area.
While looking for assisted living services in Martinsville, Indiana, you will likely find Waters Of Martinsville, located at 2055 Heritage Dr in the 46151 zip code area in Morgan County. Waters Of Martinsville provides assistance to seniors living in Martinsville who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Waters Of Martinsville includes services like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Miller's Merry Manor is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Mooresville, Indiana. It has a total of 98 assisted living apartments. Miller's Merry Manor can be found at 259 W Harrison St, in the 46158 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Morgan County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, transferring, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Miller's Merry Manor include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, large dining room, movie room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 1959 E Columbus St, inside 46151 zip code area, Grandview Health & Rehabilitation Center offers assisted senior living in Martinsville, IN to older adults who reside in Morgan County. Grandview Health & Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 100 Morgan County residents.
Springs Of Mooresville is a pet friendly senior living community located at 302 North Johnson Road, 46158 zip code. Up to 89 older adults who want a personal care home in Morgan County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Springs Of Mooresville. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Morgantown Health Care provides senior living in Morgan county, Indiana. It offers a total of 39 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Morgantown Health Care is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Morgantown, IN and Morgan County. Morgantown Health Care is situated at 140 W Washington St, 46160.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Mooresville, Indiana, Meadow Lakes is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 207 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, on-site security 24/7 and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 18-004831-1. Meadow Lakes provides assisted living services not just to Mooresville older adults, but also to all Morgan County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Morgan County area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Morgan County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Morgan County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Morgan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Morgan County, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Morgan County, Indiana
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007