Assisted Living Facilities in Martinsville, Indiana
We've located the best assisted living communities near Martinsville, Indiana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Martinsville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Martinsville, IN directly and in the immediate area of Morgan County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Martinsville, Indiana, you will likely come across Waters Of Martinsville, located at 2055 Heritage Dr in the 46151 zip code area in Morgan County. Waters Of Martinsville assists elderly adults living in Martinsville who need assistance with bathing, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Waters Of Martinsville includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Grandview Health & Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Martinsville, Indiana. It has a total of 100 assisted living units. Grandview Health & Rehabilitation Center can be found at 1959 E Columbus St, in the 46151 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Morgan County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Grandview Health & Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and accommodating visiting hours.
4 More Facilities in Morgan County, IN
Located at 200 Meadow Lake Dr, inside 46158 zip code area, Meadow Lakes provides assisted senior living in Mooresville, IN to 55+ adults who reside in Morgan County. Meadow Lakes accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 207 Morgan County residents.
Miller's Merry Manor is a pet friendly senior living community located at 259 W Harrison St, 46158 zip code. Up to 98 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Morgan County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Miller's Merry Manor. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Morgantown Health Care provides senior living in Morgan county, Indiana. It offers a total of 39 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Morgantown Health Care is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet to any older adults living in Morgantown, IN and Morgan County. Morgantown Health Care is situated at 140 W Washington St, 46160.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Mooresville, Indiana, Springs Of Mooresville is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 89 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 17-013694-1. Springs Of Mooresville provides assisted living services not only to Mooresville senior citizens, but also to all Morgan County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Martinsville, IN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Martinsville area of Indiana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Martinsville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Martinsville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Morgan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Martinsville, IN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Martinsville, Indiana
- Assisted Living in ELKHART, IN
- Assisted Living in LAGRANGE, IN
- Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SOUTH BEND, IN
- Assisted Living in WINAMAC, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in CHESTERTON, IN
- Assisted Living in KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in HANOVER, IN
- Assisted Living in MCCORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
- Assisted Living in Rush County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, IN
- Assisted Living in DeKalb County, IN
- Assisted Living in Martin County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fountain County, IN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007