Assisted Living Facilities in Maquoketa, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Maquoketa, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Maquoketa elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Maquoketa, IA directly and in the immediate area of Jackson County.
While looking for assisted living services in Maquoketa, Iowa, you will likely find Maquoketa Care Center, situated at 1202 German Street in the 52060 zip code area in Jackson County. Maquoketa Care Center provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Maquoketa who require assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Maquoketa Care Center includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Clover Ridge Place is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Maquoketa, Iowa. It has a total of 79 assisted living apartments. Clover Ridge Place can be found at 205 Ehlers Lane, in the 52060 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Jackson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Clover Ridge Place include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 1015 Wesley Drive, inside 52060 zip code area, Crestridge Care Center offers assisted living in Maquoketa, IA to senior citizens who reside in Jackson County. Crestridge Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 75 Jackson County residents.
3 More Facilities in Jackson County, IA
Andrew Jackson Care is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 18720 250th Avenue, 52031 zip code. Up to 16 older adults who need a personal care home in Jackson County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Andrew Jackson Care. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Mill Valley Care Center provides senior living in Jackson county, Iowa. It offers a total of 68 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Mill Valley Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any seniors living in Bellevue, IA and Jackson County. Mill Valley Care Center is situated at 1201 Park Street, 52031.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Bellevue, Iowa, Sunrise Villa is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 36 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is S0030. Sunrise Villa provides assisted living services not only to Bellevue older adults, but also to all Jackson County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Maquoketa area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Maquoketa senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Maquoketa blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jackson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Maquoketa, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Maquoketa, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Bancroft, IA
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Wilton, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Lenox, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarence, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Adel, IA
- Assisted Living in Keystone, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Eagle Grove, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, IA
- Assisted Living in Bremer County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mills County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lucas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Davis County, IA
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007