Assisted Living Facilities in Winneshiek County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Winneshiek County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Winneshiek County, IA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Decorah, Iowa, you may find Arlin Falck Assisted Living, located at 911 Ridgewood Dr in the 52101 zip code area in Winneshiek County. Arlin Falck Assisted Living provides assistance to retired adults living in Decorah who need aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Arlin Falck Assisted Living includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Aase Haugen Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Decorah, Iowa. It has a total of 104 assisted living units. Aase Haugen Home can be found at Four Ohio Street, in the 52101 zip code area. It helps older adults living in Winneshiek County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Aase Haugen Home include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 5 Ohio Street, inside 52101 zip code area, Oneota Village provides assisted senior living in Decorah, IA to elderly adults who reside in Winneshiek County. Oneota Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 32 Winneshiek County residents.
Wellington Place - Rcf is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 2479 River Road, 52101 zip code. Up to 40 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Winneshiek County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Wellington Place - Rcf. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Aase Haugen Assisted Living provides senior living in Winneshiek county, Iowa. It offers a total of 35 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Aase Haugen Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Decorah, IA and Winneshiek County. Aase Haugen Assisted Living is situated at 8 Ohio Street, 52101.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Decorah, Iowa, Wellington Place Assisted Living is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 68 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is S0252. Wellington Place Assisted Living provides assisted living services not just to Decorah senior citizens, but also to all Winneshiek County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Winneshiek County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Winneshiek County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Winneshiek County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Winneshiek County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Winneshiek County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Winneshiek County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007