Assisted Living Facilities in Winneshiek County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Winneshiek County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Winneshiek County, IA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Decorah, Iowa, you will likely find Wellington Place - Rcf, located at 2479 River Road in the 52101 zip code area in Winneshiek County. Wellington Place - Rcf provides assistance to retired adults living in Decorah who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Wellington Place - Rcf includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Aase Haugen Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Decorah, Iowa. It has a total of 35 assisted living units. Aase Haugen Assisted Living can be found at 8 Ohio Street, in the 52101 zip code area. It helps older adults living in Winneshiek County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Aase Haugen Assisted Living include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 5 Ohio Street, inside 52101 zip code area, Oneota Village provides assisted senior living in Decorah, IA to older adults who live in Winneshiek County. Oneota Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 32 Winneshiek County residents.
Aase Haugen Home is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at Four Ohio Street, 52101 zip code. Up to 104 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Winneshiek County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Aase Haugen Home. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Arlin Falck Assisted Living provides senior living in Winneshiek county, Iowa. It offers a total of 64 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Arlin Falck Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Decorah, IA and Winneshiek County. Arlin Falck Assisted Living is situated at 911 Ridgewood Dr, 52101.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Decorah, Iowa, Wellington Place Assisted Living is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 68 assisted living apartments and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is S0252. Wellington Place Assisted Living provides assisted living services not just to Decorah older adults, but also to all Winneshiek County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Winneshiek County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Winneshiek County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Winneshiek County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Winneshiek County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Winneshiek County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Winneshiek County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Winneshiek County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Winneshiek County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Winneshiek County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007