Assisted Living Facilities in Page County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Page County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Page County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Shenandoah, Iowa, you may find Garden View Care Center, situated at 1200 West Nishna Road in the 51601 zip code area in Page County. Garden View Care Center provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Shenandoah who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Garden View Care Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Terrace View Residential is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Clarinda, Iowa. It has a total of 15 assisted living apartments. Terrace View Residential can be found at 1020 West State Street, in the 51632 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Page County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Terrace View Residential include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 600 Manor Drive, inside 51632 zip code area, Westridge Quality Care & Rehabilitation offers assisted living in Clarinda, IA to 55 and older adults who reside in Page County. Westridge Quality Care & Rehabilitation accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 70 Page County residents.
Goldenrod Manor is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 225 West Laperla Drive, 51632 zip code. Up to 49 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Page County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Goldenrod Manor. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Elm Heights Care Center provides assisted living in Page county, Iowa. It offers a total of 50 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Elm Heights Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any older adults living in Shenandoah, IA and Page County. Elm Heights Care Center is situated at 1203 South Elm Street, 51601.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Clarinda, Iowa, Eiler Place is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 71 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is S0020. Eiler Place provides assisted living services not only to Clarinda older adults, but also to all Page County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Page County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Page County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Page County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Page County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Page County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Page County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Page County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Page County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Page County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Page County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007