Assisted Living Facilities in Ida County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Ida County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ida County, IA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Holstein, Iowa, you may find Good Samaritan Society - Holstein, located at 505 West Second Street in the 51025 zip code area in Ida County. Good Samaritan Society - Holstein provides help to senior citizens living in Holstein who are searching for aid with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Good Samaritan Society - Holstein includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Char-mac Assisted Living Of Holstein/the Ridge is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Holstein, Iowa. It has a total of 70 assisted living apartments. Char-mac Assisted Living Of Holstein/the Ridge can be found at 1500 South Kiel, in the 51025 zip code area. It provides help to retired adults living in Ida County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Char-mac Assisted Living Of Holstein/the Ridge include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 800 Byron Godberson Drive, inside 51445 zip code area, Golden Horizons offers senior assisted living in Ida Grove, IA to 55 and over adults who live in Ida County. Golden Horizons accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 46 Ida County residents.
Willow Dale Independent & Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 118 North Ida Street, 51006 zip code. Up to 20 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Ida County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Willow Dale Independent & Assisted Living. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Morningside Healthcare Community provides assisted living in Ida county, Iowa. It offers a total of 64 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Morningside Healthcare Community is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Ida Grove, IA and Ida County. Morningside Healthcare Community is located at 600 Morningside Avenue, 51445.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Battle Creek, Iowa, Willow Dale Wellness Village is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 50 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 2365. Willow Dale Wellness Village provides assisted living services not only to Battle Creek older adults, but also to all Ida County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ida County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ida County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ida County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Ida County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ida County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Ida County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007