Assisted Living Facilities in Benton County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Benton County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Benton County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Vinton, Iowa, you will likely come across Lutheran Home Apts, located at 1413 2nd Ave in the 52349 zip code area in Benton County. Lutheran Home Apts provides help to older adults living in Vinton who need assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Lutheran Home Apts includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
The Vinton Lutheran Home is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Vinton, Iowa. It has a total of 61 assisted living apartments. The Vinton Lutheran Home can be found at 1301 Second Avenue, in the 52349 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Benton County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at The Vinton Lutheran Home include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts studio and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 401 Canton Street Nw, inside 52332 zip code area, Rock Ridge Residential Care Center offers senior assisted living in Shellsburg, IA to senior citizens who live in Benton County. Rock Ridge Residential Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 30 Benton County residents.
Rock Ridge Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 400 Canton Street Nw, 52332 zip code. Up to 24 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Benton County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Rock Ridge Assisted Living. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Keystone Nursing Care Center provides senior assisted living in Benton county, Iowa. It offers a total of 45 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Keystone Nursing Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any retirees living in Keystone, IA and Benton County. Keystone Nursing Care Center is located at 250 Fifth Street, 52249.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Vinton, Iowa, Cedar Valley Ranch is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 48 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 060996. Cedar Valley Ranch provides assisted living services not just to Vinton older adults, but also to all Benton County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Windsor Manor Vinton, an assisted living facility in Vinton, Iowa located at 1807 West 5th Street, 52349 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, weekly laundry service and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Windsor Manor Vinton offers assisted living in Benton County to a maximum of 72 elderly adults.
Keystone Senior Suites provides senior assisted living in Benton County to up to 24 elderly adults at a time. Keystone Senior Suites is situated at 251 6th St in the 52249 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, grooming and beauty services and all-inclusive dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Benton County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Benton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Benton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Benton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Benton County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Benton County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
More assisted living options in Benton County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Benton County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Benton County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007