Assisted Living Facilities in Benton County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Benton County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Benton County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Vinton, Iowa, you will likely come across Lutheran Home Apts, situated at 1413 2nd Ave in the 52349 zip code area in Benton County. Lutheran Home Apts helps 55 and over adults living in Vinton who are searching for aid with showering, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Lutheran Home Apts includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Windsor Manor Vinton is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Vinton, Iowa. It has a total of 72 assisted living units. Windsor Manor Vinton can be found at 1807 West 5th Street, in the 52349 zip code area. It assists 55+ adults living in Benton County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Windsor Manor Vinton include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 400 Canton Street Nw, inside 52332 zip code area, Rock Ridge Assisted Living provides assisted living in Shellsburg, IA to retired adults who reside in Benton County. Rock Ridge Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 24 Benton County residents.
Keystone Nursing Care Center is a pet friendly senior living community located at 250 Fifth Street, 52249 zip code. Up to 45 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Benton County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Keystone Nursing Care Center. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Cedar Valley Ranch provides senior living in Benton county, Iowa. It offers a total of 48 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Cedar Valley Ranch is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Vinton, IA and Benton County. Cedar Valley Ranch is located at 2591 61st Street Lane, 52349.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Keystone, Iowa, Keystone Senior Suites is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 24 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is S0018. Keystone Senior Suites provides assisted living services not just to Keystone residents, but also to all Benton County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider The Vinton Lutheran Home, an assisted living community in Vinton, Iowa located at 1301 Second Avenue, 52349 zip code area. It includes services like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and multiple social activities every day. The Vinton Lutheran Home provides assisted living in Benton County to a maximum of 61 older adults.
Rock Ridge Residential Care Center provides assisted living services in Benton County to up to 30 seniors at a time. Rock Ridge Residential Care Center is located at 401 Canton Street Nw in the 52332 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services like apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Benton County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Benton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Benton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Benton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Benton County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Benton County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007