Assisted Living Facilities in Jackson County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jackson County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jackson County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Bellevue, Iowa, you will likely come across Mill Valley Care Center, located at 1201 Park Street in the 52031 zip code area in Jackson County. Mill Valley Care Center helps retirees living in Bellevue who require assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Mill Valley Care Center includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Sunrise Villa is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Bellevue, Iowa. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. Sunrise Villa can be found at 308 North 12th Street, in the 52031 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Jackson County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Sunrise Villa include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 1202 German Street, inside 52060 zip code area, Maquoketa Care Center provides assisted senior living in Maquoketa, IA to elderly adults who reside in Jackson County. Maquoketa Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 52 Jackson County residents.
Andrew Jackson Care is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 18720 250th Avenue, 52031 zip code. Up to 16 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Jackson County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Andrew Jackson Care. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Clover Ridge Place provides senior living in Jackson county, Iowa. It offers a total of 79 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Clover Ridge Place is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Maquoketa, IA and Jackson County. Clover Ridge Place is located at 205 Ehlers Lane, 52060.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Maquoketa, Iowa, Crestridge Care Center is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 75 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 2070. Crestridge Care Center offers assisted living services not just to Maquoketa older adults, but also to all Jackson County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jackson County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jackson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jackson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jackson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jackson County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jackson County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007