Assisted Living Facilities in Jackson County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jackson County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jackson County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Maquoketa, Iowa, you may come across Crestridge Care Center, located at 1015 Wesley Drive in the 52060 zip code area in Jackson County. Crestridge Care Center assists elderly adults living in Maquoketa who require assistance with showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Crestridge Care Center includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Andrew Jackson Care is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Bellevue, Iowa. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Andrew Jackson Care can be found at 18720 250th Avenue, in the 52031 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Jackson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Andrew Jackson Care include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 1201 Park Street, inside 52031 zip code area, Mill Valley Care Center provides assisted senior living in Bellevue, IA to seniors who reside in Jackson County. Mill Valley Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 68 Jackson County residents.
Sunrise Villa is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 308 North 12th Street, 52031 zip code. Up to 36 seniors who want a personal care home in Jackson County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Sunrise Villa. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Clover Ridge Place provides assisted senior living in Jackson county, Iowa. It offers a total of 79 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Clover Ridge Place is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Maquoketa, IA and Jackson County. Clover Ridge Place is located at 205 Ehlers Lane, 52060.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Maquoketa, Iowa, Maquoketa Care Center is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. Maquoketa Care Center provides assisted living services not just to Maquoketa older adults, but also to all Jackson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jackson County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jackson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jackson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jackson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jackson County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jackson County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Jackson County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Jackson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Jackson County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007