Assisted Living Facilities in Marshalltown, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Marshalltown, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Marshalltown elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Marshalltown, IA directly and in the immediate area of Marshall County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Marshalltown, Iowa, you will likely come across Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown, situated at 2401 South Second Street in the 50158 zip code area in Marshall County. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown helps elderly adults living in Marshalltown who require help with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Iowa Veterans Home is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Marshalltown, Iowa. It has a total of 113 assisted living apartments. Iowa Veterans Home can be found at 1301 Summit Street, in the 50158 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Marshall County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Iowa Veterans Home include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 309 West Merle Hibbs Blvd. , inside 50158 zip code area, Southridge Specialty Care offers assisted living in Marshalltown, IA to 55 and over adults who reside in Marshall County. Southridge Specialty Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 82 Marshall County residents.
Glenwood Place is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2907 S 6th St, 50158 zip code. Up to 140 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Marshall County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Glenwood Place. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Grandview Heights provides senior assisted living in Marshall county, Iowa. It offers a total of 109 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. Grandview Heights is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55 and older adults living in Marshalltown, IA and Marshall County. Grandview Heights is located at 910 East Olive Street, 50158.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Marshalltown, Iowa, Bickford Cottage Marshalltown is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 44 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is S0012. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown offers assisted living services not just to Marshalltown older adults, but also to all Marshall County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Marshalltown area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Marshalltown senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Marshalltown blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Marshall County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Marshalltown, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Marshalltown, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Armstrong, IA
- Assisted Living in McGregor, IA
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Avoca, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Mediapolis, IA
- Assisted Living in Odebolt, IA
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas, IA
- Assisted Living in Keystone, IA
- Assisted Living in Osceola, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mills County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007