Assisted Living Facilities in Monroe County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Monroe County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Monroe County, IA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Albia, Iowa, you may come across Brees Rest Home, located at 210 Washington Avenue East in the 52531 zip code area in Monroe County. Brees Rest Home provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Albia who require help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Brees Rest Home includes amenities such as: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Monroe Care Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Albia, Iowa. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Monroe Care Center can be found at 120 North 13th Street, in the 52531 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Monroe County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Monroe Care Center include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 6592 165th Street, inside 52531 zip code area, Homestead Of Albia offers assisted living in Albia, IA to senior citizens who reside in Monroe County. Homestead Of Albia accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 70 Monroe County residents.
Oakwood Specialty Care is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 200 16th Avenue East, 52531 zip code. Up to 71 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Monroe County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Oakwood Specialty Care. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Monroe County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Monroe County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Monroe County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Monroe County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Monroe County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Monroe County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Monroe County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007