Assisted Living Facilities in Cresco, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Cresco, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Cresco elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Cresco, IA directly and in the immediate area of Howard County.
While looking for assisted living in Cresco, Iowa, you may come across Accura Healthcare Of Cresco, situated at 701 Vernon Road Sw in the 52136 zip code area in Howard County. Accura Healthcare Of Cresco helps elderly adults living in Cresco who are searching for assistance with showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Accura Healthcare Of Cresco includes services like: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Evans Memorial Home is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Cresco, Iowa. It has a total of 52 assisted living units. Evans Memorial Home can be found at 1010 North Elm Street, in the 52136 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Howard County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Evans Memorial Home include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 21668 80th St. , inside 52136 zip code area, Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center provides senior assisted living in Cresco, IA to 55 and older adults who reside in Howard County. Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 24 Howard County residents.
Patty Elwood Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 21668 80th Street, 52136 zip code. Up to 24 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Howard County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Patty Elwood Center. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Cresco Assisted Living provides senior living in Howard county, Iowa. It offers a total of 54 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Cresco Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Cresco, IA and Howard County. Cresco Assisted Living is situated at 1004 North Elm Street, 52136.
2 More Facilities in Howard County, IA
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Elma, Iowa, Afton Oaks Assisted Living is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 20 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is S0094. Afton Oaks Assisted Living provides assisted living services not only to Elma older adults, but also to all Howard County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Colonial Manor Of Elma, an assisted living community in Elma, Iowa located at 407 Ninth Street, 50628 zip code area. Colonial Manor Of Elma provides assisted living in Howard County to a maximum of 57 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Cresco area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Cresco senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Cresco blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Howard County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Cresco, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Cresco, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Harlan, IA
- Assisted Living in Monticello, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarksville, IA
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas, IA
- Assisted Living in Eagle Grove, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Chariton, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Shellsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Huxley, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy Center, IA
- Assisted Living in McGregor, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007