Assisted Living Facilities in Keokuk County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Keokuk County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Keokuk County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Sigourney, Iowa, you may find Deer View Manor, located at 1212 South Stuart Street in the 52591 zip code area in Keokuk County. Deer View Manor provides assistance to retirees living in Sigourney who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Deer View Manor includes services like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Sigourney Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Sigourney, Iowa. It has a total of 18 assisted living units. Sigourney Assisted Living can be found at 810 South Stone Street, in the 52591 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Keokuk County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Sigourney Assisted Living include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 900 South Stone Street, inside 52591 zip code area, Sigourney Health Care offers assisted living in Sigourney, IA to elderly adults who reside in Keokuk County. Sigourney Health Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 46 Keokuk County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Keokuk County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Keokuk County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Keokuk County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Keokuk County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Keokuk County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Keokuk County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Keokuk County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007