Assisted Living Facilities in Bellevue, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Bellevue, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Bellevue elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bellevue, IA directly and in the immediate area of Jackson County.
While looking for assisted living services in Bellevue, Iowa, you may come across Andrew Jackson Care, situated at 18720 250th Avenue in the 52031 zip code area in Jackson County. Andrew Jackson Care assists older adults living in Bellevue who are searching for help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Andrew Jackson Care includes amenities such as: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Mill Valley Care Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Bellevue, Iowa. It has a total of 68 assisted living units. Mill Valley Care Center can be found at 1201 Park Street, in the 52031 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Jackson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Mill Valley Care Center include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 308 North 12th Street, inside 52031 zip code area, Sunrise Villa offers assisted senior living in Bellevue, IA to 55+ adults who live in Jackson County. Sunrise Villa accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 36 Jackson County residents.
3 More Facilities in Jackson County, IA
Clover Ridge Place is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 205 Ehlers Lane, 52060 zip code. Up to 79 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Jackson County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Clover Ridge Place. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Maquoketa Care Center provides assisted living in Jackson county, Iowa. It offers a total of 52 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Maquoketa Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet to any retirees living in Maquoketa, IA and Jackson County. Maquoketa Care Center is situated at 1202 German Street, 52060.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Maquoketa, Iowa, Crestridge Care Center is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 75 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 2070. Crestridge Care Center provides assisted living services not only to Maquoketa residents, but also to all Jackson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bellevue area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bellevue senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bellevue blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jackson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bellevue, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Bellevue, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Primghar, IA
- Assisted Living in Pomeroy, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairbank, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Allison, IA
- Assisted Living in Madrid, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Chariton, IA
- Assisted Living in Battle Creek, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, IA
- Assisted Living in Clive, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sac County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Monona County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007