Assisted Living Facilities in Humboldt County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Humboldt County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Humboldt County, IA area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Humboldt, Iowa, you may come across Springvale Assisted Living, located at 1050 15th Street North in the 50548 zip code area in Humboldt County. Springvale Assisted Living helps seniors living in Humboldt who are searching for help with showering, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Springvale Assisted Living includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Qhc Humboldt South is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Humboldt, Iowa. It has a total of 40 assisted living apartments. Qhc Humboldt South can be found at 800 13th Street South, in the 50548 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Humboldt County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Qhc Humboldt South include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 1111 11th Avenue North, inside 50548 zip code area, Qhc Humboldt North offers assisted senior living in Humboldt, IA to 55+ adults who reside in Humboldt County. Qhc Humboldt North accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 90 Humboldt County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Humboldt County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Humboldt County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Humboldt County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Humboldt County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Humboldt County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Humboldt County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Humboldt County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007