Assisted Living Facilities in Humboldt County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Humboldt County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Humboldt County, IA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Humboldt, Iowa, you will likely find Springvale Assisted Living, located at 1050 15th Street North in the 50548 zip code area in Humboldt County. Springvale Assisted Living assists 55 and over adults living in Humboldt who require assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Springvale Assisted Living includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Qhc Humboldt North is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Humboldt, Iowa. It has a total of 90 assisted living apartments. Qhc Humboldt North can be found at 1111 11th Avenue North, in the 50548 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Humboldt County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Qhc Humboldt North include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 800 13th Street South, inside 50548 zip code area, Qhc Humboldt South offers assisted living in Humboldt, IA to older adults who live in Humboldt County. Qhc Humboldt South accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 40 Humboldt County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Humboldt County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Humboldt County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Humboldt County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Humboldt County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Humboldt County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Humboldt County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Humboldt County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
More assisted living options in Humboldt County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Humboldt County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Humboldt County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007