Assisted Living Facilities in Wapello County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wapello County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wapello County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Ottumwa, Iowa, you will likely find Prairie Hills At Ottumwa, located at 173 East Rochester Street in the 52501 zip code area in Wapello County. Prairie Hills At Ottumwa helps retirees living in Ottumwa who need assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Prairie Hills At Ottumwa includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Good Samaritan Society - Timber Ridge is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Ottumwa, Iowa. It has a total of 48 assisted living apartments. Good Samaritan Society - Timber Ridge can be found at #2 Oak Ridge Road, in the 52501 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Wapello County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Good Samaritan Society - Timber Ridge include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 1977 Albia Road, inside 52501 zip code area, Ridgewood Specialty Care offers assisted living in Ottumwa, IA to elderly adults who reside in Wapello County. Ridgewood Specialty Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 70 Wapello County residents.
Pennsylvania Place Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 2 Pennsylvania Place, 52501 zip code. Up to 134 older adults who want a personal care home in Wapello County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Pennsylvania Place Assisted Living. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Good Samaritan Society - Ottumwa provides assisted senior living in Wapello county, Iowa. It offers a total of 146 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Good Samaritan Society - Ottumwa is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Ottumwa, IA and Wapello County. Good Samaritan Society - Ottumwa is situated at 2035 Chester Avenue, 52501.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Ottumwa, Iowa, Vista Woods Care Center is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 60 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 01610. Vista Woods Care Center provides assisted living services not just to Ottumwa older adults, but also to all Wapello County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wapello County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wapello County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wapello County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wapello County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wapello County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Wapello County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Wapello County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Wapello County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Wapello County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007