Assisted Living Facilities in Wapello County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wapello County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wapello County, IA area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Ottumwa, Iowa, you may come across Ridgewood Specialty Care, situated at 1977 Albia Road in the 52501 zip code area in Wapello County. Ridgewood Specialty Care helps 55 and older adults living in Ottumwa who need assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Ridgewood Specialty Care includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Good Samaritan Society - Timber Ridge is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Ottumwa, Iowa. It has a total of 48 assisted living units. Good Samaritan Society - Timber Ridge can be found at #2 Oak Ridge Road, in the 52501 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Wapello County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Good Samaritan Society - Timber Ridge include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 2 Pennsylvania Place, inside 52501 zip code area, Pennsylvania Place Assisted Living offers senior assisted living in Ottumwa, IA to 55 and over adults who reside in Wapello County. Pennsylvania Place Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 134 Wapello County residents.
Good Samaritan Society - Ottumwa is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2035 Chester Avenue, 52501 zip code. Up to 146 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Wapello County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Good Samaritan Society - Ottumwa. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Prairie Hills At Ottumwa provides assisted senior living in Wapello county, Iowa. It offers a total of 100 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Prairie Hills At Ottumwa is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Ottumwa, IA and Wapello County. Prairie Hills At Ottumwa is situated at 173 East Rochester Street, 52501.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Ottumwa, Iowa, Vista Woods Care Center is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 60 assisted living apartments and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 01610. Vista Woods Care Center offers assisted living services not only to Ottumwa older adults, but also to all Wapello County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wapello County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wapello County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wapello County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wapello County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wapello County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Wapello County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007