Assisted Living Facilities in Cedar County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Cedar County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Cedar County, IA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Clarence, Iowa, you will likely come across Clarence Nursing Home, situated at 402 Second Ave in the 52216 zip code area in Cedar County. Clarence Nursing Home provides help to seniors living in Clarence who need assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Clarence Nursing Home includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Cedar Manor Nursing Home is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Tipton, Iowa. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Cedar Manor Nursing Home can be found at 1200 Mulberry Street, in the 52772 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Cedar County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Cedar Manor Nursing Home include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 219 South Cedar Street, inside 52772 zip code area, Prairie Hills At Tipton offers senior assisted living in Tipton, IA to seniors who reside in Cedar County. Prairie Hills At Tipton accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 70 Cedar County residents.
Clarence Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 408 2nd Avenue, 52216 zip code. Up to 36 seniors who want a personal care home in Cedar County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Clarence Assisted Living. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Cedar County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Cedar County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Cedar County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cedar County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Cedar County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Cedar County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007