Assisted Living Facilities in Cedar County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Cedar County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Cedar County, IA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Tipton, Iowa, you may come across Prairie Hills At Tipton, situated at 219 South Cedar Street in the 52772 zip code area in Cedar County. Prairie Hills At Tipton helps 55 and over adults living in Tipton who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Prairie Hills At Tipton includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Clarence Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Clarence, Iowa. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. Clarence Assisted Living can be found at 408 2nd Avenue, in the 52216 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Cedar County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Clarence Assisted Living include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 1200 Mulberry Street, inside 52772 zip code area, Cedar Manor Nursing Home provides assisted living in Tipton, IA to retirees who live in Cedar County. Cedar Manor Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 60 Cedar County residents.
Clarence Nursing Home is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 402 Second Ave, 52216 zip code. Up to 46 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Cedar County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Clarence Nursing Home. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Cedar County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Cedar County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Cedar County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cedar County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Cedar County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Cedar County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Cedar County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Cedar County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Cedar County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007