Assisted Living Facilities in Le Mars, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Le Mars, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Le Mars elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Le Mars, IA directly and in the immediate area of Plymouth County.
While looking for assisted living in Le Mars, Iowa, you may come across Park Place Estates, located at 900 Lincoln St Ne in the 51031 zip code area in Plymouth County. Park Place Estates helps elderly adults living in Le Mars who require assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Park Place Estates includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Pride Group @ 12th Street is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Le Mars, Iowa. It has a total of 8 assisted living apartments. Pride Group @ 12th Street can be found at 200 12th Street Se, in the 51031 zip code area. It helps elderly adults living in Plymouth County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Pride Group @ 12th Street include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 108 1st Avenue Nw, inside 51031 zip code area, Prime Assisted Living offers senior assisted living in Le Mars, IA to 55+ adults who live in Plymouth County. Prime Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 54 Plymouth County residents.
Pride Group @ 6th Avenue is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 115 6th Avenue S. w. , 51031 zip code. Up to 7 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Plymouth County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Pride Group @ 6th Avenue. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Pride Group @ Lincoln Street provides assisted living in Plymouth county, Iowa. It offers a total of 43 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Pride Group @ Lincoln Street is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Le Mars, IA and Plymouth County. Pride Group @ Lincoln Street is located at 1240 Lincoln Street Ne, 51031.
1 More Facilities in Plymouth County, IA
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Remsen, Iowa, Bavarian Meadows Assisted Living is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 44 assisted living apartments and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is S0293. Bavarian Meadows Assisted Living offers assisted living services not just to Remsen older adults, but also to all Plymouth County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Le Mars area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Le Mars senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Le Mars blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Plymouth County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Le Mars, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Le Mars, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Bancroft, IA
- Assisted Living in Conrad, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in West Union, IA
- Assisted Living in Hartley, IA
- Assisted Living in Nora Springs, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Edgewood, IA
- Assisted Living in Elkader, IA
- Assisted Living in Belmond, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Worth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
Additional assisted living options in Le Mars:
If your loved one lives in Le Mars and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Le Mars, IA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007