Assisted Living Facilities in Plymouth County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Plymouth County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Plymouth County, IA area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Le Mars, Iowa, you will likely find Pride Group @ 6th Avenue, located at 115 6th Avenue S. w. in the 51031 zip code area in Plymouth County. Pride Group @ 6th Avenue helps elderly adults living in Le Mars who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Pride Group @ 6th Avenue includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Pride Group @ Lincoln Street is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Le Mars, Iowa. It has a total of 43 assisted living apartments. Pride Group @ Lincoln Street can be found at 1240 Lincoln Street Ne, in the 51031 zip code area. It provides help to 55+ adults living in Plymouth County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Pride Group @ Lincoln Street include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, creative arts and crafts and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 632 L14 # 130, inside 51050 zip code area, Bavarian Meadows Assisted Living offers assisted senior living in Remsen, IA to retirees who live in Plymouth County. Bavarian Meadows Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 44 Plymouth County residents.
Park Place Estates is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 900 Lincoln St Ne, 51031 zip code. Up to 60 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Plymouth County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Park Place Estates. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Pride Group @ 12th Street provides senior living in Plymouth county, Iowa. It offers a total of 8 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Pride Group @ 12th Street is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any older adults living in Le Mars, IA and Plymouth County. Pride Group @ 12th Street is located at 200 12th Street Se, 51031.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Le Mars, Iowa, Prime Assisted Living is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 54 assisted living apartments and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, around-the-clock security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is S0197. Prime Assisted Living provides assisted living services not only to Le Mars older adults, but also to all Plymouth County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Plymouth County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Plymouth County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Plymouth County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Plymouth County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Plymouth County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Plymouth County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Plymouth County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Plymouth County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Plymouth County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007