Assisted Living Facilities in Plymouth County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Plymouth County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Plymouth County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Remsen, Iowa, you may come across Bavarian Meadows Assisted Living, located at 632 L14 # 130 in the 51050 zip code area in Plymouth County. Bavarian Meadows Assisted Living provides help to older adults living in Remsen who need aid with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Bavarian Meadows Assisted Living includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Prime Assisted Living is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Le Mars, Iowa. It has a total of 54 assisted living apartments. Prime Assisted Living can be found at 108 1st Avenue Nw, in the 51031 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Plymouth County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, transferring, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Prime Assisted Living include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 115 6th Avenue S. w. , inside 51031 zip code area, Pride Group @ 6th Avenue offers senior assisted living in Le Mars, IA to 55 and older adults who reside in Plymouth County. Pride Group @ 6th Avenue accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 7 Plymouth County residents.
Pride Group @ Lincoln Street is a pet friendly senior living community located at 1240 Lincoln Street Ne, 51031 zip code. Up to 43 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Plymouth County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Pride Group @ Lincoln Street. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Park Place Estates provides assisted senior living in Plymouth county, Iowa. It offers a total of 60 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Park Place Estates is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any senior citizens living in Le Mars, IA and Plymouth County. Park Place Estates is situated at 900 Lincoln St Ne, 51031.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Le Mars, Iowa, Pride Group @ 12th Street is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 8 assisted living units and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, around-the-clock security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 0894485. Pride Group @ 12th Street offers assisted living services not just to Le Mars senior citizens, but also to all Plymouth County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Plymouth County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Plymouth County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Plymouth County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Plymouth County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Plymouth County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Plymouth County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007