Assisted Living Facilities in Worth County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Worth County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Worth County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Northwood, Iowa, you will likely find Lutheran Retirement Home, located at 701 Ninth Street North in the 50459 zip code area in Worth County. Lutheran Retirement Home helps elderly adults living in Northwood who require help with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Lutheran Retirement Home includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Circle Terrace Lodge is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Manly, Iowa. It has a total of 8 assisted living units. Circle Terrace Lodge can be found at 155 Circle Terrace, in the 50456 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Worth County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Circle Terrace Lodge include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 601 East South Street, inside 50456 zip code area, Manly Specialty Care provides assisted living in Manly, IA to older adults who reside in Worth County. Manly Specialty Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 43 Worth County residents.
Northwood Pines is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 700 10th Street, North, 50459 zip code. Up to 32 seniors who need a personal care home in Worth County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Northwood Pines. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Worth County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Worth County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Worth County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Worth County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Worth County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Worth County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Worth County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007