Assisted Living Facilities in Mitchell County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Mitchell County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mitchell County, IA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Osage, Iowa, you may come across Faith Home Assisted Living, situated at 912 Davidson Drive in the 50461 zip code area in Mitchell County. Faith Home Assisted Living provides help to elderly adults living in Osage who require help with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Faith Home Assisted Living includes services such as: private apartments, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Faith Lutheran Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Osage, Iowa. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. Faith Lutheran Home can be found at 914 Davidson Drive, in the 50461 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Mitchell County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Faith Lutheran Home include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 300 Lyndale Street, inside 50461 zip code area, Apple Valley Assisted Living offers assisted senior living in Osage, IA to seniors who reside in Mitchell County. Apple Valley Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 78 Mitchell County residents.
Osage Rehab & Health Care Center is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 830 South Fifth Street, 50461 zip code. Up to 50 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Mitchell County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Osage Rehab & Health Care Center. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Stacyville Community Nursing Home provides senior living in Mitchell county, Iowa. It offers a total of 18 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Stacyville Community Nursing Home is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Stacyville, IA and Mitchell County. Stacyville Community Nursing Home is situated at 413 South Broad Street, 50476.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mitchell County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mitchell County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mitchell County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mitchell County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mitchell County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Mitchell County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Mitchell County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Mitchell County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Mitchell County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007