Assisted Living Facilities in Mitchell County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Mitchell County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mitchell County, IA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Osage, Iowa, you may find Osage Rehab & Health Care Center, situated at 830 South Fifth Street in the 50461 zip code area in Mitchell County. Osage Rehab & Health Care Center provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Osage who need aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Osage Rehab & Health Care Center includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Faith Home Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Osage, Iowa. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. Faith Home Assisted Living can be found at 912 Davidson Drive, in the 50461 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Mitchell County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Faith Home Assisted Living include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 300 Lyndale Street, inside 50461 zip code area, Apple Valley Assisted Living offers assisted senior living in Osage, IA to 55 and older adults who live in Mitchell County. Apple Valley Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 78 Mitchell County residents.
Stacyville Community Nursing Home is a pet friendly senior living community located at 413 South Broad Street, 50476 zip code. Up to 18 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Mitchell County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Stacyville Community Nursing Home. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Faith Lutheran Home provides senior living in Mitchell county, Iowa. It offers a total of 60 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Faith Lutheran Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Osage, IA and Mitchell County. Faith Lutheran Home is situated at 914 Davidson Drive, 50461.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mitchell County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mitchell County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mitchell County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mitchell County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mitchell County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Mitchell County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
More assisted living options in Mitchell County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Mitchell County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Mitchell County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007