Assisted Living Facilities in Franklin County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Franklin County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Franklin County, IA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Hampton, Iowa, you may come across Leahy Grove Independent And Assisted Living, located at 800 Second Street Se in the 50441 zip code area in Franklin County. Leahy Grove Independent And Assisted Living provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Hampton who need assistance with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Leahy Grove Independent And Assisted Living includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Rehabilitation Center Of Hampton is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Hampton, Iowa. It has a total of 105 assisted living apartments. Rehabilitation Center Of Hampton can be found at 700 Second Street Se, in the 50441 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Franklin County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Rehabilitation Center Of Hampton include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 505 East Gilman St, inside 50475 zip code area, Deerfield Place offers assisted senior living in Sheffield, IA to seniors who live in Franklin County. Deerfield Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 32 Franklin County residents.
Apple Valley Hampton is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 1724 Central Avenue East, 50441 zip code. Up to 42 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Franklin County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Apple Valley Hampton. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Franklin County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Franklin County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Franklin County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Franklin County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Franklin County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Franklin County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
More assisted living options in Franklin County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Franklin County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Franklin County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007