Assisted Living Facilities in Ottumwa, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Ottumwa, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Ottumwa elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ottumwa, IA directly and in the immediate area of Wapello County.
While looking for assisted living services in Ottumwa, Iowa, you will likely find Pennsylvania Place Assisted Living, situated at 2 Pennsylvania Place in the 52501 zip code area in Wapello County. Pennsylvania Place Assisted Living helps older adults living in Ottumwa who require help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Pennsylvania Place Assisted Living includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Good Samaritan Society - Timber Ridge is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Ottumwa, Iowa. It has a total of 48 assisted living units. Good Samaritan Society - Timber Ridge can be found at #2 Oak Ridge Road, in the 52501 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Wapello County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Good Samaritan Society - Timber Ridge include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 1977 Albia Road, inside 52501 zip code area, Ridgewood Specialty Care offers assisted senior living in Ottumwa, IA to retired adults who live in Wapello County. Ridgewood Specialty Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 70 Wapello County residents.
Good Samaritan Society - Ottumwa is a pet friendly senior living community located at 2035 Chester Avenue, 52501 zip code. Up to 146 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Wapello County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Good Samaritan Society - Ottumwa. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Vista Woods Care Center provides senior living in Wapello county, Iowa. It offers a total of 60 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Vista Woods Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any senior citizens living in Ottumwa, IA and Wapello County. Vista Woods Care Center is situated at Three Pennsylvania Place, 52501.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Ottumwa, Iowa, Prairie Hills At Ottumwa is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 100 assisted living apartments and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, around-the-clock security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is S0259. Prairie Hills At Ottumwa provides assisted living services not only to Ottumwa senior citizens, but also to all Wapello County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ottumwa area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ottumwa senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ottumwa blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wapello County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ottumwa, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Ottumwa, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Belmond, IA
- Assisted Living in Chariton, IA
- Assisted Living in Bloomfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Hull, IA
- Assisted Living in Correctionville, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Lenox, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sac County, IA
- Assisted Living in Van Buren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Page County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007