Assisted Living Facilities in Jasper County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jasper County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jasper County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Newton, Iowa, you will likely find Park Centre, situated at 500 1st Street North in the 50208 zip code area in Jasper County. Park Centre provides assistance to seniors living in Newton who require help with bathing and showering, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Park Centre includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Accura Healthcare Of Newton West is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Newton, Iowa. It has a total of 53 assisted living apartments. Accura Healthcare Of Newton West can be found at 2130 West 18th Street, in the 50208 zip code area. It helps elderly adults living in Jasper County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Accura Healthcare Of Newton West include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 200 South Eighth Avenue East, inside 50208 zip code area, Newton Health Care Center provides assisted living in Newton, IA to older adults who reside in Jasper County. Newton Health Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 70 Jasper County residents.
Newton Village Healthcare Center is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 114 N 5th Ave W, 50208 zip code. Up to 24 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Jasper County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Newton Village Healthcare Center. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Nelson Manor provides senior assisted living in Jasper county, Iowa. It offers a total of 36 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Nelson Manor is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Newton, IA and Jasper County. Nelson Manor is situated at 1500 First Avenue East, 50208.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Newton, Iowa, Newton Village is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 88 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is S0182. Newton Village provides assisted living services not only to Newton senior citizens, but also to all Jasper County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Accura Healthcare Of Newton East, an assisted living community in Newton, Iowa located at 1743 South Eighth Avenue East, 50208 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, personal laundry services and daily entertainment. Accura Healthcare Of Newton East provides assisted living in Jasper County to a maximum of 54 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jasper County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jasper County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jasper County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jasper County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jasper County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jasper County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007