Assisted Living Facilities in Jasper County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jasper County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jasper County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Newton, Iowa, you may come across Newton Health Care Center, located at 200 South Eighth Avenue East in the 50208 zip code area in Jasper County. Newton Health Care Center provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Newton who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Newton Health Care Center includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Nelson Manor is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Newton, Iowa. It has a total of 36 assisted living apartments. Nelson Manor can be found at 1500 First Avenue East, in the 50208 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Jasper County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Nelson Manor include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, creative arts and crafts and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 1743 South Eighth Avenue East, inside 50208 zip code area, Accura Healthcare Of Newton East provides assisted living in Newton, IA to seniors who live in Jasper County. Accura Healthcare Of Newton East accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 54 Jasper County residents.
Newton Village is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 122 N. 5th Avenue West, 50208 zip code. Up to 88 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Jasper County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Newton Village. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Accura Healthcare Of Newton West provides senior living in Jasper county, Iowa. It offers a total of 53 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Accura Healthcare Of Newton West is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Newton, IA and Jasper County. Accura Healthcare Of Newton West is situated at 2130 West 18th Street, 50208.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Newton, Iowa, Park Centre is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 32 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is S0201. Park Centre offers assisted living services not just to Newton older adults, but also to all Jasper County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Newton Village Healthcare Center, an assisted living community in Newton, Iowa located at 114 N 5th Ave W, 50208 zip code area. Newton Village Healthcare Center provides assisted living in Jasper County to a maximum of 24 retirees.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jasper County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jasper County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jasper County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jasper County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jasper County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jasper County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
More assisted living options in Jasper County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Jasper County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Jasper County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007