Assisted Living Facilities in Lee County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lee County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lee County, IA area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Keokuk, Iowa, you will likely come across River Hills Village, situated at 20 Village Circle in the 52632 zip code area in Lee County. River Hills Village provides help to senior citizens living in Keokuk who need aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. River Hills Village includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
The Madison is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Fort Madison, Iowa. It has a total of 90 assisted living apartments. The Madison can be found at 1702 41st Street, in the 52627 zip code area. It provides assistance to retired adults living in Lee County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at The Madison include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 500 Messenger Rd, inside 52632 zip code area, Lexington Square provides assisted senior living in Keokuk, IA to 55 and over adults who reside in Lee County. Lexington Square accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 126 Lee County residents.
Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison is a pet friendly senior living community located at 5025 River Valley Road, 52627 zip code. Up to 70 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Lee County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Kensington provides senior assisted living in Lee county, Iowa. It offers a total of 134 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Kensington is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any retired adults living in Fort Madison, IA and Lee County. Kensington is located at 2210 Ave H, 52627.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Keokuk, Iowa, River Hills Village is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 64 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts room, around-the-clock security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is S0053. River Hills Village provides assisted living services not only to Keokuk residents, but also to all Lee County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lee County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lee County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lee County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lee County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lee County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
More assisted living options in Lee County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Lee County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lee County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007