Assisted Living Facilities in Lee County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lee County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lee County, IA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Fort Madison, Iowa, you will likely come across Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison, situated at 5025 River Valley Road in the 52627 zip code area in Lee County. Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison provides assistance to seniors living in Fort Madison who require assistance with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Kensington is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Fort Madison, Iowa. It has a total of 134 assisted living units. Kensington can be found at 2210 Ave H, in the 52627 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Lee County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Kensington include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 1702 41st Street, inside 52627 zip code area, The Madison offers assisted senior living in Fort Madison, IA to retirees who reside in Lee County. The Madison accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 90 Lee County residents.
Lexington Square is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 500 Messenger Rd, 52632 zip code. Up to 126 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Lee County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Lexington Square. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
River Hills Village provides senior assisted living in Lee county, Iowa. It offers a total of 84 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. River Hills Village is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Keokuk, IA and Lee County. River Hills Village is located at 20 Village Circle, 52632.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Keokuk, Iowa, River Hills Village is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 64 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is S0053. River Hills Village offers assisted living services not only to Keokuk older adults, but also to all Lee County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lee County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lee County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lee County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lee County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lee County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
More assisted living options in Lee County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Lee County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lee County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007