Assisted Living Facilities in Afton, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Afton, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Afton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Afton, IA directly and in the immediate area of Union County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Afton, Iowa, you will likely come across Care Unit B, situated at 500 Opal Street in the 50830 zip code area in Union County. Care Unit B provides assistance to retirees living in Afton who need assistance with bathing, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Care Unit B includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Afton Care Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Afton, Iowa. It has a total of 43 assisted living apartments. Afton Care Center can be found at 508 West Pear, in the 50830 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Union County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Afton Care Center include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 500 Opal Street, inside 50830 zip code area, Care Unit A provides senior assisted living in Afton, IA to retired adults who live in Union County. Care Unit A accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 15 Union County residents.
3 More Facilities in Union County, IA
Homestead Of Creston Operations is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 1709 West Prairie, 50801 zip code. Up to 64 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Union County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Homestead Of Creston Operations. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Crest Haven Care Centre provides senior living in Union county, Iowa. It offers a total of 40 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Crest Haven Care Centre is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any elderly adults living in Creston, IA and Union County. Crest Haven Care Centre is located at 1000 East Howard, 50801.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Creston, Iowa, Creston Specialty Care is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 75 assisted living units and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 1914. Creston Specialty Care offers assisted living services not just to Creston senior citizens, but also to all Union County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Afton, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Afton area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Afton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Afton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Union County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Afton, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Afton, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Nora Springs, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Dumont, IA
- Assisted Living in Manly, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Correctionville, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in West Union, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Elma, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sac County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buena Vista County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007