Assisted Living Facilities in Battle Creek, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Battle Creek, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Battle Creek elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Battle Creek, IA directly and in the immediate area of Ida County.
While looking for assisted living services in Battle Creek, Iowa, you will likely find Willow Dale Independent & Assisted Living, located at 118 North Ida Street in the 51006 zip code area in Ida County. Willow Dale Independent & Assisted Living provides help to elderly adults living in Battle Creek who require help with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Willow Dale Independent & Assisted Living includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Willow Dale Wellness Village is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Battle Creek, Iowa. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. Willow Dale Wellness Village can be found at 404 First Street, in the 51006 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Ida County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Willow Dale Wellness Village include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and expanded visiting hours.
4 More Facilities in Ida County, IA
Located at 600 Morningside Avenue, inside 51445 zip code area, Morningside Healthcare Community offers assisted senior living in Ida Grove, IA to senior citizens who live in Ida County. Morningside Healthcare Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 64 Ida County residents.
Golden Horizons is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 800 Byron Godberson Drive, 51445 zip code. Up to 46 seniors who need a personal care home in Ida County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Golden Horizons. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Good Samaritan Society - Holstein provides assisted senior living in Ida county, Iowa. It offers a total of 60 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Good Samaritan Society - Holstein is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Holstein, IA and Ida County. Good Samaritan Society - Holstein is situated at 505 West Second Street, 51025.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Holstein, Iowa, Char-mac Assisted Living Of Holstein/the Ridge is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 70 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is S0222. Char-mac Assisted Living Of Holstein/the Ridge offers assisted living services not just to Holstein older adults, but also to all Ida County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Battle Creek, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Battle Creek area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Battle Creek senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Battle Creek blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Ida County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Battle Creek, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Battle Creek, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Pomeroy, IA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Manly, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Carlisle, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas, IA
- Assisted Living in Williamsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Lake Mills, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Van Buren County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007