Assisted Living Facilities in Mcgregor, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Mcgregor, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Mcgregor elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mcgregor, IA directly and in the immediate area of Clayton County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Mcgregor, Iowa, you will likely find Turner Pointe Assisted Living, located at 1203 Buell Avenue in the 52157 zip code area in Clayton County. Turner Pointe Assisted Living assists retirees living in Mcgregor who require help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Turner Pointe Assisted Living includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Great River Care Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Mcgregor, Iowa. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. Great River Care Center can be found at 1400 West Main, in the 57157 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Clayton County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Great River Care Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, movie theater room and welcoming visiting hours.
9 More Facilities in Clayton County, IA
Situated at 103 Centre Street, Box 477, inside 52049 zip code area, Tower Living Center offers senior assisted living in Garnavillo, IA to retirees who reside in Clayton County. Tower Living Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 7 Clayton County residents.
Swales Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 313 Elkader St. , 52076 zip code. Up to 17 older adults who need a personal care home in Clayton County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Swales Assisted Living. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
River Living Center provides assisted senior living in Clayton county, Iowa. It offers a total of 11 private studio and one-bedroom suites for retirees. River Living Center is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any seniors living in Guttenberg, IA and Clayton County. River Living Center is located at 831 South Hwy 52052, 52052.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Guttenberg, Iowa, Guttenberg Care Center is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 93 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 01568. Guttenberg Care Center offers assisted living services not just to Guttenberg senior citizens, but also to all Clayton County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Kingston Court, an assisted living community in Elkader, Iowa located at 118 Reimer Street Sw, 52043 zip code area. It includes services like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, weekly laundry service and daily social activities. Kingston Court offers assisted living in Clayton County to a maximum of 42 retired adults.
Eagle Ridge Independent And Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Clayton County to up to 36 elderly adults at a time. Eagle Ridge Independent And Assisted Living is located at 1329 Acre Street in the 52052 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, grooming and beauty services and gourmet dining.
Scenic Acres, located at 23105 Granite Avenue, St. Olaf, Iowa, 52072 provides assisted living for retirees residing in Clayton County and nearby areas. Scenic Acres has a total capacity of 44 assisted living units. Some of its services include medication set-up and reminders, transportation to appointments and health and fitness classes.
Elkader Care Center is an assisted living facility in Elkader, Iowa, providing care and housing to 55 and over adults who require help with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. If you are searching for assisted living in Clayton County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Elkader Care Center. It has a total capacity of 44 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted living in Monona, Iowa, you will likely come across Garden View Senior Community, situated at 800 Darby Drive in the 52159 zip code area in Clayton County. Garden View Senior Community provides assistance to retired adults living in Monona who need assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Garden View Senior Community includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mcgregor, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mcgregor area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mcgregor senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mcgregor blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Clayton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mcgregor, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Mcgregor, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Hartley, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt, IA
- Assisted Living in Primghar, IA
- Assisted Living in Lone Tree, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Mediapolis, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Page County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mills County, IA
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IA
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buena Vista County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007