Assisted Living Facilities in Fort Madison, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Fort Madison, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Fort Madison elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fort Madison, IA directly and in the immediate area of Lee County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Fort Madison, Iowa, you will likely come across Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison, situated at 5025 River Valley Road in the 52627 zip code area in Lee County. Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison assists older adults living in Fort Madison who are searching for assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison includes services such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
The Madison is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Fort Madison, Iowa. It has a total of 90 assisted living apartments. The Madison can be found at 1702 41st Street, in the 52627 zip code area. It assists 55+ adults living in Lee County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at The Madison include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie nights and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 2210 Ave H, inside 52627 zip code area, Kensington offers senior assisted living in Fort Madison, IA to senior citizens who live in Lee County. Kensington accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 134 Lee County residents.
3 More Facilities in Lee County, IA
River Hills Village is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 20 Village Circle, 52632 zip code. Up to 84 seniors who need a personal care home in Lee County can take advantage of senior living services offered by River Hills Village. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Lexington Square provides senior assisted living in Lee county, Iowa. It offers a total of 126 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Lexington Square is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any older adults living in Keokuk, IA and Lee County. Lexington Square is located at 500 Messenger Rd, 52632.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Keokuk, Iowa, River Hills Village is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 64 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is S0053. River Hills Village provides assisted living services not only to Keokuk older adults, but also to all Lee County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fort Madison area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fort Madison senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fort Madison blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fort Madison, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Fort Madison, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Correctionville, IA
- Assisted Living in Dumont, IA
- Assisted Living in Adel, IA
- Assisted Living in Britt, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarksville, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Armstrong, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida Grove, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lucas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buena Vista County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Louisa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007