Assisted Living Facilities in Union County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Union County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Union County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Afton, Iowa, you may find Care Unit A, situated at 500 Opal Street in the 50830 zip code area in Union County. Care Unit A provides assistance to seniors living in Afton who require aid with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Care Unit A includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Care Unit B is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Afton, Iowa. It has a total of 15 assisted living units. Care Unit B can be found at 500 Opal Street, in the 50830 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Union County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Care Unit B include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 1001 Cottonwood Road, inside 50801 zip code area, Creston Specialty Care provides senior assisted living in Creston, IA to seniors who live in Union County. Creston Specialty Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 75 Union County residents.
Homestead Of Creston Operations is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1709 West Prairie, 50801 zip code. Up to 64 seniors who want a personal care home in Union County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Homestead Of Creston Operations. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Crest Haven Care Centre provides senior assisted living in Union county, Iowa. It offers a total of 40 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. Crest Haven Care Centre is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Creston, IA and Union County. Crest Haven Care Centre is situated at 1000 East Howard, 50801.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Afton, Iowa, Afton Care Center is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 43 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 075129. Afton Care Center offers assisted living services not only to Afton residents, but also to all Union County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Union County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Union County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Union County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Union County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Union County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Union County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Union County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007